HOME LOAN HELP
The Ten Commandments
(Before Closing A Home Loan)
1. Thou shalt not change jobs;
become self-employed or quit your job.
2. Thou shalt not buy a car or van
(or you will be living in it!)
3. Thou shalt not use charge cards excessively
or let your accounts fall behind.
4. Thou shalt not spend money you
have set aside for closing.
5. Thou shalt not omit debts
or liabilities from your loan application.
6. Thou shalt not buy furniture.
7. Thou shalt not apply for any new credit
or originate any inquiries into your credit.
8. Thou shalt not make large deposits without
first checking with your loan officer.
9. Thou shalt not change bank accounts.
10. Thou shalt not co-sign on a loan
for friends or family.
We are glad you visited us on our website. We take pride in serving our community.
Our office has 5 agents that each has their own unique qualities to serve you. A-List is ranked one of the top agencies in the area in Sells. We also have the top Hispanic speaking agent.
Come by and just have a cup of coffee and relax from your busy day.